To upload your website you need FTP/SSH credentials to access your hostingpackage. In this manual we explain where to find and manage your FTP users.
Our platform requires an encrypted connection. Set your FTP client to SFTP and use port 22 to utilise an encrypted connection.
Table of contents
Username & password
When a new webhosting plan is created a username is generated automatically. You can set your own password through our control panel. Follow these steps.
- Log in the control panel;
- Go to Products & Services;
- Click on Webhosting in the menu to the left;
- Select the plan to change its FTP details;
- Choose FTP/SSH username on the right;
- Click on Change Password.
Apart from user credentials (username and password) you also need a hostname. You can find your hostname on the same page. Go to Backend Details.