Great news! PCextreme joins forces with Versio, one of the largest hosting providers in the Netherlands. By joining forces, we can help you even better to make your website successful online. On this page you will find more information and answers to frequently asked questions.
Get even more out of your website
By bringing our technology, knowledge and specialists together, you will soon benefit as a customer from the following benefits
- Our services are becoming faster, simpler and more reliable.
- Our support staff can specialize more, so that they can help you even better to make your website successful.
- A wider range of services.
- Cool promotions through purchasing benefits.
- A more extensive knowledgebase to help you gain new knowledge.
In the coming period you will see our temporary logo: PCextreme part of Versio.
You will see this logo on our website, in the control panel and on our invoices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions. Of course we will also keep you informed of all developments by email.
Why does PCextreme continue as Versio?
By bringing together our technology, knowledge and specialists, we can:
- Make our services simpler, faster and more reliable.
- Answer your technical questions even better and faster. In addition to the team you already know, we will have more experienced support staff to help you.
When will PCextreme continue as Versio?
This will take place step-by-step. Are you currently a customer of PCextreme? Then you have received an email in which we have informed you. Behind the scenes, we are in the process of joining forces. We will of course keep you informed of the developments.
Will I continue to have the same service?
Great service is extremely important to both Versio and us. Therefore, you always get direct contact with our support staff. The trusted support staff of PCextreme remain available for your questions. In addition to the team you already know, together we have even more experienced support staff to help you. By joining forces with Versio, we can guarantee even better service and quality.
Will my services change?
Are you already using the services of PCextreme? Then nothing will change in your current services at the moment. You can continue to use the same services that you are used to. We are constantly working on improving our services, together with Versio we can do this even faster and better. Should your services change in the future, we will of course inform you well in advance.
What benefits does this have for me?
- Together with Versio, we have a larger helpdesk with more technical specialists and more knowledge. This allows us to help you even faster and better with your technical questions.
- We can respond faster to developments so that we can offer more services that increase the success of your website, save you time or increase the security of your site.
- Together we have an even more extensive knowledge base, which can help you with the success of your website.
- Purchasing benefits allow you to benefit from promotions and useful extras in the future.
I can’t find an answer to my question, who can I contact?
You can contact our helpdesk as usual. You will find our current opening hours and contact options on our contact page. We are happy to answer your questions for you.
Will I keep my current hosting package?
You will keep your current hosting package. In the coming years, we will continue to improve our web hosting so you have all the tools to increase the success of your website. If your package changes in the future, we will of course inform you.
What will happen to my control panel?
At the moment, you can keep using the control panel that is known to you. Behind the scenes, we are working on a completely new control panel, which makes it even easier to manage your services. We will of course inform you if there are any updates. Until then, you can continue using the current control panel.
Can I still order services from PCextreme?
Yes, you can still place orders via PCextreme as usual. As soon as anything changes, we will of course inform you.
Will my contract change?
No, you will keep your current contract and contract duration.
Will there be any changes to the invoicing or payment method?
No, until further notice the invoices will continue to be sent by PCextreme and your payment method will remain the same.
Can I upgrade my server or purchase additional options?
It is still possible to upgrade your server or purchase additional options via the control panel. You can also continue to order new domains easily through the control panel. You will receive an email from us as soon as there are any changes in upgrading your server or ordering new services.